Registration and abstract submission are now open for the 3rd Crystal Engineering and Emerging Materials Workshop of Ontario and Quebec (CEMWOQ-3), which will be held at the University of Windsor on the weekend of May 14 -15, 2016. The meeting will provide a forum for researchers with broad interests in the fields of Molecular and Molecule-based Materials, including:
* structure and dynamics in the solid state
* solid state (topochemical) reactions
* materials properties; conductivity, magnetism, multi-ferroics, optical properties.
* liquid crystals;
* metal organic frameworks;
* polymorphism and crystal engineering;
* synthetic methods; microwave, grinding and solvent-assisted grinding.
Registration and abstract submission opens:
Apr. 6, 2016
Abstract submission closes:
May 5, 2016
May 10, 2016
Click here to visit our registration and abstract submission page:
For more information, please visit: